Asbestos Non-Licensed Removal training is for anyone who undertakes construction / demolition activities whose work will involve removing specific types of non-licensed asbestos materials.
This course will provide candidates with the knowledge to remove specific types of ‘Non-licensed’ asbestos materials without endangering themselves or others.
At the end of the course the candidates will be able to:
- Identify the specific hazards associated with asbestos containing materials.
- Recognise the key legal requirements.
- List the required tools, equipment and PPE/RPE available.
- Explain the correct stripping techniques for relevant non licensed asbestos removal.
- Understand the disposal requirements for all asbestos waste.
- Describe the cleaning, decontamination and hygiene procedures.