Asbestos Non-Licensed Removal training is for anyone who undertakes construction / demolition activities whose work will involve removing specific types of non-licensed asbestos materials.
This course will provide candidates with the knowledge to remove specific types of ‘Non-licensed’ asbestos materials without endangering themselves or others.
At the end of the course the candidates will be able to:
- Identify the specific hazards associated with asbestos containing materials.
- Recognise the key legal requirements.
- List the required tools, equipment and PPE/RPE available.
- Explain the correct stripping techniques for relevant non licensed asbestos removal.
- Understand the disposal requirements for all asbestos waste.
- Describe the cleaning, decontamination and hygiene procedures.
Open Course Dates
This training takes place at our training venue in Team Valley, Gateshead.
There is possible CITB grant aid available for this course, please see the CITB website here for more info
Please note that Northern Bear Safety reserves the right to cancel open courses at any time, we will notify you of any course cancellations as soon as possible.