Northern Bear Safety can help you with all your health and safety needs. We can offer long-term support by acting as your legally required competent safety adviser. We can review your current safety management system to ensure that it is adequate. We can also provide help as and when required by performing risk assessments or investigating accidents.
We have particular expertise in the construction industry, and we can help you with a range of issues from compliance with CDM 2015 through to assistance with achieving CHAS accreditation.
For all consultancy queries please contact the office on (0191) 482 0108 or email Training@northernbearsafety.com
All enquires are treated in the strictest confidence.
Our services include:
- Bespoke health and safety policies and procedures
- Health and safety audits
- Fire risk assessments
- Provision of advice and expert qualified opinion
- Compliance with CDM 2015
- Construction Phase Plans (CDM 2015)
- Maintaining health and safety file (CDM 2015)
- Site inspections
- Risk assessment
- Method statements
- Regular updates on standards and legislation
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Roof slating and tiling NVQ work – based recording
- Environmental – reclamation, recycling, waste disposal, environmental audit
- Face fit testing – for FFP3 disposable masks and half face filter masks
- Accident statistics analysis and investigations